Why a Vote for “Coach “Mike Tate” is a Value-Added Vote
- He is passionate about Parks.
- He has practiced public service for over 40 years.
- Unwavering commitment to kids in the community.
- He is a team player.
- He sees the big picture.
- Steadfastly works on civic committees and projects to ensure equitable solutions.
“Top Focus Points”
Advocate for neighborhood parks future:
- Continue to work to bring dollars into the park system to improve recreational programs for our youth, so that they can learn the value of working together, fair treatment and becoming positive and influential adults in our communities through park activity engagements.
- Helping communities and families.
Equity issues involving:
- Fair pay for park employees.
- Educating families and kids about the value of their community parks.
- Continue to improve community livability through park activities.
- Support sustainable solutions in the parks and invest in renewable energy opportunities like greening recreation centers as we update them over the next twenty (20) years.
HHYD Executive Board of Director
MPRB Joint Commission Committee
MPS Youth Athletic Council
Self Taught Education
University of Life @ North Commons campus, Minneapolis, MN.
Lifelong “volunteer coach” North Minneapolis
38 year Salesman, Liberty Carton Co.
2013 MPRB Volunteer of the Year Award
Prepared and Paid for by: Tate for Parks Volunteer Campaign Committee